Watching your favorite movie is one of the best ways to spend your time with your special someone and this will surely give you the chance of following unique and fun stories in movies. A lot of movies out there have been produced over the past few years which has become very easy to watch couchtuner.
Picking the favorite movie to watch especially when you are on a date is very crucial to win that special someone’s heart and interest. However, not all of us are movie curators who are experts on what movies to watch during date night, so here are some useful tips that will guide you on how to pick a good movie for your date night.
- Ask what movies your partner enjoys before- Paying attention to your partner’s preferred movie genres will surely help you which movie perfectly fits your date night. Or if you have forgotten to ask your partner about this, you can simply slip this question when you are hanging out with your partner like you do not have any intention to watch a movie at all. By knowing the preferred genre of movies of your partner, you can position yourself better to create an enjoyable moment for the two of you.
- Find similar movies- Once you already know the preferred genre of movies your partner loves to watch, you can search thoroughly for movies that are similar to these genres or movies that fall in this category because for instance, you can choose a movie that has similar premises, or the cast, and the same directors or producers that made the movie.
- Choose a movie that merges the genre altogether- Your taste can make a difference during your date. For instance, she or he might be interested in comedies while you enjoy action, and there are some instances that comedy and action movies blend together and there are tons of options you can choose from mixed genres that fit well together so you better start browsing your internet for movies that have blended genres for your date night or click for free movies online.
- Watch a movie’s prequel or sequel- This can help you in seeing good movies that will surely make your date night memorable. Prequels have become very popular these days because it connects the storylines altogether and gives closure to movies’ plot holes, mysteries, and Easter eggs to infuse the original film’s canon. A good storyline should always be properly infused without affecting the end of the original film that you and your partner want to watch.
- Look for positively reviewed movies- One of the best and easiest ways to choose a good movie is to check the review sites, critics’ comments and ratings to help you out in making a well-informed decision when you choose a movie for your date night. Obviously, good movies are the ones that are reviewed positively by film critics, however, there are some good movies out there that are badly reviewed by critics, but tons of fans love it so check out fans reviews as well.